Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Texas - Part II


Got some more pictures here from the rest of our Texas trip - little bit of San Antonio and a little bit of Austin. The RiverWalk in San Antonio was really unique - unlike any city atmosphere I've seen. I was hoping to get some night shots to really capture the colors and character, but rains came in and I couldn't risk soaking the camera. And speaking of risking the camera, in Austin we went to a University of Texas baseball game where they threatened to confiscate all my gear if I took any shots. NCAA rule, I guess. But it was a great trip nonetheless - hope to go back some day in warmer weather.
First night hotel -El Tropicano:

Plaza in San Antonio:

The Alamo:

Alamo Crackers, baby - delicious:

View of Hemisfair from below:

View of San Antonio from above:

Checking our trusty map:

A couple views of the RiverWalk:


Market Square:

Austin skyline and Colorado River:

Texas Capital building from outside:

Texas Capital building from inside:

Texas House of Representatives:

No comments:

Post a Comment